The 10 Shameful Robberies in Bodybuilding History

 how we got to get more pictures your mom would not give you your shot have you ever seen him do the side trip posst I don't recall this look right this was [ __ ] up I am I'm not a victim I'm not a they a going to break me but I don't care bodybuilding hasn't always been a fair sport behind the shamaran stage lights lies the history marred by controversies outright robberies athletes who ped their heart soul and countless hours into scaling their bodies sometimes found themselves victims of a system that didn't always



reflect the true Merit of their hard work in today's video we're counting down the top 10 robberies in bodybuilding history this is a tribute to the athlete who deserve it better a deeper look and bodybuilding darker moments number one 2001 Mr Olympia Rony colan versus Jay Cutler Rony colan was H in the title for three consecutive years he was a dominant Force but in 2001 he faced unexpected Challenger Jay Cutler a relative newcomer to the Mr Olympia stage and there he is out of Alisa Vio one year ago Jay Cutler was in

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Navigation Menu