How To Unlock Your Hidden Strength | FitnessFAQs Podcast #35 - Bald Omni Man

bold Omni man is the lifting Mentor you never had his advice is practical and focus on what matters for natural training learn how to work out the smart way and get the results you deserve what ring exercises you've found to be good replacements for gym exercises oh man some people are going to be a little upset just because uh you know to an extent I've popularized Larson press bench pressing without leg Drive I was talking to Alex Leonidas about this a little while ago where

and I said honestly the ring push-up for me is my new favorite you know chest press and man if I could do it every time I work out I will I'm looking at my rings now ready to train after we finish up here I love ring push-ups for sure I'm a major fan of that I share your sentiment exactly the ring push-up so underrated especially with the Limitless progression with adding load it's just fantastic because it bypasses a lot of the downsides of benching with flat elbows so that's

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Navigation Menu